Free shipping for orders $49+

3.15" x 1476' Thermal Transfer Ribbon - Resin - 1" Core

What type of ribbon does your printer use?

Coated Side In

More versatile

Coated side in thermal ribbons are widely used for Datamax®, Intermec® or SATO® thermal transfer printers.

Coated Side In
Coated Side Out

Mostly used for Zebra® Printers

Coated side out thermal ribbons are compatible for use with most Zebra® thermal transfer printers.

Coated Side Out

Which material would you like?


Most durable

Resin Enhanced Wax

Ideal for medium-term use

Resin Enhanced Wax

Versatile for any application


How many rolls would you like?

Quantity Price per 1 rollTotal Price
1 roll US$17.16 US$17.16
5 rolls US$17.16 US$85.8
10 rolls US$14.93 US$149.3 US$171.6
15 rolls US$13.73 US$205.95 US$257.4
25 rolls US$12.7 US$317.5 US$429
50 rolls US$12.02 US$601 US$858
100 rolls US$11.67 US$1,167 US$1,716
150 rolls US$11.5 US$1,725 US$2,574
300 rolls US$11.5 US$3,450 US$5,148
1,000 rolls US$11.33 US$11,330 US$17,160
2,000 rolls US$11.33 US$22,660 US$34,320


  • 5 / 5
  • Based on 1 review(s)
NR0315TU Z1476w  55953
Nylah Branch



Pardon the excitement because after all, they're just printing ribbons. But our warehouse goes through these like hotcakes so finding the right vendor and product is super important to us.

NR0315TU Z1476  76225
Coated Side Out
US$17.16 per 1 roll
In Stock
Ships the same day if placed before 5:00 p.m. PST

3.15" x 1476' Thermal ribbon compatible with most Zebra printers as well as Datamax, Intermec or Sato thermal transfer printers that support coated side out thermal ribbons, meaning the ink is facing outwards on the roll.
If you are using thermal transfer labels, you will need thermal transfer ribbons to print your image or barcodes. At Altro, we offer premium, black resin thermal ribbons. These Resin ribbons offer unmatched print quality and durability. They’re ideal for use with non-paper synthetic materials in environments with harsh to extreme chemical exposure and / or exposure to excessive abrasion, and where UL / cUL approval is required. They can be used for medical applications, chemicals, textiles or garments, automotive, or flexible packaging.

Product TypeRibbon